Friday, July 15, 2022

Endlessly Part 3


"I want to die..."

"Hey. Don't say thing that you don't actually mean."

"I meant, everything that comes out of this mouth."

"......."

"Hey say something."

"You're serious about this?"

"Yes, kill me."

"No second thought?"

"No. Just kill me already. I'm defenseless now."

"Hmm, if you say so."

*tap tap*

"Incoming in 3,2,1.......you're dead."

"Congratulations on winning this time."

"Well, thank you."

"Wait, let me rephrase it again. Congratulations on winning because I let you win."

"Hahahaha yes. I...thank....you...."

"Hmph!"

"Next time, don't give up so easily. I noticed you can move your Queen earlier but you didn't ask me to move it."

"You should have told me!"

"Hey, this is a competition, remember.."

"But I did let you win, remember."

"Hahaha even before I already won the game."

"K."

"Awhh are you sulking?"

"I am not!"

"You are!"

"Ghost don't have feelings."

"Ghosts were all humans before. You were human."

"I know. But I'm not even alive right now."

"Doesn't matter. You look alive to me."

"I wish I could have touch the pieces with my own hand."

"You will. No worries."

"Wait what?"

"I've already found the right body for you."

"But.."

"No. I've decided. You want to play the chess with me again and touch the pieces with you hand, right?"

"I do, but..."

"No but. When it's full moon, get ready."

"What should I do?"

"Just....get ready to be real human again."

"O...kay...."

"And...."

"And?"

"Get used to your new face."

"Can't wait for it."